A corporate worker usually spends 25% of his working hours on sending and receiving emails. This proves the importance of an email client for the users. Many users use MS Outlook for doing formal communication but after the evolution of Gmail, some users want to shift to Gmail from Outlook. But they are unaware of the fact that Gmail doesn’t support Outlook PST format so therefore, it is very difficult to import PST file to Gmail without Outlook.
I think you are also in the same scenario and that is why you are here. Let’s confront the truth that manually it is not possible to convert PST file to Gmail as it is a webmail client. So you have to try a third party software in order to execute the conversion.
Parameters for Software Selection
If you make a research on the web then you’ll find hundreds of software but shortlisting the best one would be difficult. So, before you finalize any software you must inspect the following features in the software:-
- Completely Converts and Import Outlook PST files to Gmail with all the attachments.
- There must be no need for MS Outlook to be installed.
- Offers a free trial version of software to convert PST file to Gmail for free.
- Doesn’t affects the hierarchy of folders after conversion.
- Must have Date Range feature to filter multiple emails on the basis of date.
- Possess Renaming option to rename resultant file in order to avoid confusion.
- The software must be compatible with all the versions of MS Outlook and Windows.
- It must have a user-friendly GUI so that even a novice user can run this tool without any interruption.
Well, it would be challenging for you to find out such software that possesses all the features. I think now you should stop searching for the software because you can try Sysinfo PST Converter tool to import PST file to Gmail without Outlook as there is no need of MS Outlook to be installed to run this software.
PST Converter is fast and accurate and it not only converts PST file to Gmail but also imports PST files to Yahoo, Outlook, Hotmail, EML, EMLX, MSG, and various other file formats. It is like a kid’s play to run this tool and convert PST files into various file formats.
How to Open PST File in MS Outlook
- Download Sysinfo PST Converter and then install it into your PC.
- Launch the software and then Click on Add File button to add PST files.
- In the saving, format select Save as other Format option and then click on Convert.
- Now, choose the saving file format as Gmail and then continue further.
- Enter the Login Credentials of your Gmail Account and Login.
- After a few seconds, the importing process completes and you can view all the emails in your Gmail account.
You May Also Read- Download Hotmail Emails into PC.
Now you can realize how easy it is to import PST file to Gmail without Outlook therefore you just have to follow the simple steps and get your plan executed. The best thing about this tool is that it never lose any data from the email either it is an attachment or contacts in the file.
I think now you can migrate from MS Outlook to Gmail with the help of this tool. If you stuck anywhere in the mid of the software then you can watch the video tutorial which is available on the official website of the company. I would suggest you not to try the manual PST to Gmail conversion because it might affect the integrity of the file and the chances of data loss are high.