Are you the one who is searching for Methods to transfer Gmail Email to Yahoo? Well! If yes then in this technical blog, I describe the methods to move Gmail Email to Yahoo. From the last few years, the demand for Yahoo has increased due to its extra features and simple interface. Well! There are many other situations in which users want to migrate their Emails from Gmail to Yahoo. So, without wasting time in assuming the things, let’s dig for the right reasons.
Not only migration to Gmail, in the end, but we’ll also tell you – How you can transfer your emails to other Email channels. Also, if you want to download emails with the same integrity and the same hierarchy then you can convert it easily. Some popular formats in which you can download and convert your Gmail emails are .pst, .mbox, .eml, .msg, etc. These file formats are supported by the top email clients like MS Outlook, Thunderbird, Windows Live Mail, Mac Mail, Entourage, Office 365, Yahoo, Hotmail, Zoho, etc. In the next section, we will talk about the need to transport Emails.
Why do We Transfer Gmail Email to Yahoo?
If you search for the reasons then there are plenty of reasons for this migration. One of the biggest reasons is excellent organizing of emails in Gmail’s web interface, archiving, and search capabilities. Still, some of you like to read the messages in other applications that provide a more interactive interface. And this can be done with accomplishes the users to forward all the messages on your Yahoo, Gmail platform.
Even at the time of sending the messages, there are filters that meet certain criteria to external addresses. Also, set up a Gmail account and retrieve messages directly, without having to forward them to use email clients such as Microsoft Outlook and Apple Mail.
Complete Methods to Move Gmail Email to Yahoo
It is important to read the steps carefully before you are gone through these migration steps. As if you miss any single steps the whole press has no meaning. If you need to continue forward your Gmail messages to the Yahoo account, then don’t send it one by one. For that bulk migration, there are many tools available in the market, you can use them. Just follow the below-mentioned steps to make this migration:
- Initially, open your Gmail account.
- Then from the top-right corner, click the Gear icon.
- Then hit on the Settings from the pop-up menu.
- After then, press the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
- To open a new dialogue box, press the Add a Forwarding Address button.
- Put your Yahoo email credentials like address into the text box and then on Next button.
- Hit on Proceed.
- Now open your Yahoo account from the fresh Window.
- You got a message on your Gmail, open that email and copy the confirmation code.
- Then paste that confirmation code on the Verify Text Box.
- Press the Verify button.
- To proceed further, you have to click on Forward a copy of incoming mail to option, that will show right after you click on the verify button,
- Next, you need to select the Yahoo email address from the drop-down menu.
- In the end, click Save Changes, to save your preferences.
Professional Method to Transfer Gmail Messages to Yahoo Account
If the above manual method doesn’t work, then take the help of an automated tool like Online Gmail Email Backup Software. These third-party utilities facilitated its users by directly exporting the Gmail emails to Yahoo Mail. Also, it can offer you to export Gmail data to hard disk, computer or in various email clients such as Outlook, Thunderbird, Zimbra, and many more. It’s an easy to use tool with a simple GUI. Hence, experts also recommend this tool to migrate email from Gmail to Yahoo.
The blog is describing the method to transfer Gmail email to Yahoo. We have shown you 2 different methods for that, i.e, Manual and Professional. Use the professional Gmail Backup Tool for fast and secured transfer of emails.