Whether you share a brochure, agreement, or bank statement, they always come in a PDF file format and are usually protected with a password. Sometimes people don’t remember the password and they want to open that PDF File. Therefore, here you can explore the various ways to open a password-protected PDF without Password. Check the various techniques we have used in this article to unlock a PDF file including manual methods and Automated Tool Sysinfo PDF Restriction Remover.
Most of the time, users forget their PDF passwords and they are unable to open the locked PDF file. There are several reasons why users need to put a password on PDF files. In this blog, we will discuss numerous methods to unlock PDF online without password, along with some reasons.
Why Users Want to Open Locked PDF without Password
When anyone looks for reasons to open password-protected PDF without password, the first thing that comes to our mind is to alter and control access to the file or document. In this section, we will discuss some causes regarding the unlock PDF online without password.
- Usually, users forget the password of their specific PDF files, which leads to opening their locked PDF.
- Sharing PDF files with the password is sometimes not professional because the receiver might not remember the password.
- You can access PDF Files directly if you remove the password from your file.
- When users get permission to access the PDF file, they can alter, delete, copy, and comment.
Here, you have seen some reasons why users need to delete password from PDF. Moving further, we will discuss how to unlock PDF without knowing password.
Multiple Ways to Unlock Password Protected PDF Without Password
There is a possible way to unlock PDF document without knowing the password. Commonly, PDFs that are not having password protection can be accessed easily as compared to protected PDFs. In this part, we will describe different solutions and you can see them below.
- Use Google Chrome to Unlock PDF
- Delete Password From PDF by Using Adobe Acrobat
- Try Professional PDF Unlocker to Unlock PDF Without Knowing Password
The first two methods are the manual method and can be implemented without using any automated tool, and if you are unable to implement them then you can use third-party software.
Method 1: Use Google Chrome to Unlock PDF
Let’s discuss how to open password protected PDF without password by using Google Chrome. Just follow these steps to unlock your files without putting in passwords.
- Make a Right-Click on the Protected PDF file and go to the Open with option.
- Then choose the Chrome Browser option from your list.
- Then make a right-click on the PDF and then click on the Print option.
- Choose Microsoft Print to PDF option and then Print.
- In the end, you can easily download your PDF files without passwords.
Now, you have seen how we can easily download PDF Files without knowing passwords. Moving ahead, we will discuss some other methods also.
Method 2: Delete Password From PDF by Using Adobe Acrobat
In this section, we will perform steps to unlock PDF online without password with the help of Adobe Acrobat.
- Download and Launch Adobe Acrobat from google or online.
- Open the PDF Password Protected file through Acrobat.
- Hit on File tab > Properties.
- After that, hit on the Permission Details > Security Tab.
- Now, select the No Security option.
- Then, hit on Remove Password in the Security Method menu.
- In the end, do Save all the PDF files. Further, you will get access to the PDF file.
We have successfully completed our manual method to open password-protected PDF without password.
Method 3: Try Professional PDF Unlocker to Unlock PDF Without Knowing Password
If the manual methods won’t work then you can use the PDF Restriction Remover Software. It will help you to remove the password from PDF and unlock it. You will not need the user password to open the PDF file. Let’s explore the steps given below to open a secured PDF without a password.
Steps to Access Password Protected PDF without Password
- Download and Launch the PDF Password Remover on your local screen.
- After that click on the Add Files button to Add the Protected PDF.
- Choose the PDF file that you want to unlock and click on the Open button.
- Type only the Owner Password of your desired PDF file and click on OK.
- Apply the other features of the tool if necessary and finally click on the Unlock button to remove the password from your PDF file.
Once your PDF file is unlocked, you will not need any password to open it. This is how you can open password protected PDF file without password. Furthermore, you can also read the another blog to recover lost PDF password.
In this write-up, we have gone through the techniques to unlock a password protected PDF file without entering the password. You can either apply the manual methods or straight away use the professional tool to unlock PDF file and view it.