Are you searching for a complete solution to How to Import PST file to Gmail? Then this blog is for you. Here, you will find the suitable step-by-step procedure to import your PST files into Gmail. Also, it utilized a third-party utility, Sysinfo PST Converter Tool for this conversion.
Gmail is a top-rated email client and provides a free email service to users. Its GUI is easy to use for all and is powered by Google. It allows users to send and receive emails over the Internet. Along with this, it provides different services to the users like working in offline mode, options to manage the drive, managing calendars, management of contacts, scheduling meetings, etc.
On the other hand, Microsoft Outlook is a top-notch email client, but there is the possibility of a subscription (with Office 365) ending. If Outlook stops working and you want to access your PST file, then by migrating the PST file into Gmail without MS Outlook. You will get access and will become active again in Gmail.
Why Do We Need to Import PST File to Gmail?
These are various advantages to Gmail that make it a powerful candidate to migrate PST to Gmail.
- Gmail provides users with 15 GB of space to store their essential data. Although, it applies to all Google applications like Youtube, Maps, Drive, Calendar, Photos, Chrome, etc.
- Using only a single email address, one can get access to different Google applications.
- It provides users with an inbuilt Hangouts chat window option that can help users to communicate with each other.
- The built-in search facility of Gmail allows users to find emails. Moreover, one can access their data using several email properties.
- Offer an option to implement multi-factor authentication to strengthen the security of the account.
- Facilitates with app-password feature to create a unique password to access the Gmail account on third-party applications.
- In this condition, one can forget the password of their Gmail id. Then they can easily recreate the password using the associated phone number or secondary email address.
- Widely compatible with different devices like computers, smartphones, tablet devices, macOS devices, etc.
- There is no need for any fees or subscriptions to access Gmail account data like Outlook.
If you are thinking, can I import PST to Gmail? The following points give us the reasons that emphasize the need to know about the solution of How to Import PST File to Gmail.
Successful Ways to Import PST to Gmail
When your Outlook has stopped working, and also your accounts get inactive for sending and receiving emails. Well, Don’t Worry. Using SysInfo PST Converter, you can easily migrate PST to Gmail and access them correctly and efficiently.
While you migrate your PST file into Gmail, this software retains the integrity of emails, such as To, From, Sender, attachments, etc. It allows users to export PST files and emails into other file formats. Moreover, you can also transfer PST file items to various email clients with 100 % accuracy.
How to Import PST File to Gmail
These are some easy and simple steps that you can apply to convert PST to Gmail:
- First of all, download and install the SysInfo PST Converter on your PC.
- After completing the installation steps of the utility, launch it as an Administrator.
- Here, you will get two options: Single File and Multiple Files/Folder. Opt with one as per your need.
- After adding files to the software, click on the Next button to move on to another step.
- Check the folder from the tree you want to import. Here, you can also preview the attributes and attachments of a specific email. Click Next.
- On another wizard, select Gmail from the drop-down menu of the Saves/Backup/Migrate As option.
- A new login interface opens on the screen, enter your Gmail email address and third-party app password and click on the Sign In button.
- Check these features, if required:
Remove Duplicate emails: Select this to remove repetitive emails from the chosen folders.
Maintain Folder Hierarchy: Opt with this to preserve the original structure of the folder.
Save in the Same Folder: Choose this feature to make the source and destination folder the same as the new output file.
Migrate or Backup emails without Attachments files: Choose this option to exclude attachments from emails.
- If necessary, check these options:
Mail Filter: Go through with this to backup emails from the selected folders on selective dates.
Task Filter: Tick this to filter the emails of the chosen folder in between two date ranges.
Custom Folder Name: Check this to type the name of the new resultant folder in which the imported emails will store.
- Tap on the Convert button to begin the conversion of PST file items into Gmail.
- Finally, you can also save the log report of migration by clicking on the Download Report button.
Prominent Key Features of the Software
- Import PST file to Thunderbird PDF, EML, EMLX, OST, CSV, HTML, MHTML, etc.
- Import items from PST files into Gmail, Office 365, AOL, Thunderbird, IMAP, HostGator, iCloud, Amazon WorkMail, and other email clients.
- Allows users to perform the bulk migration of PST files at a single time.
- It supports PST files of all the Microsoft Outlook versions like 2019, 2016, etc.
- Software is widely compatible with all the major versions of the Windows operating system.
Whenever the user gets the notification that Microsoft Outlook has stopped working, you can import PST file to Gmail and continue the email communication. Using SysInfo Export PST to Gmail is a user-friendly solution that fulfills the requirement of active Outlook users by keeping the email flow secure.