If you are wondering for a solution to convert AOL mail to Outlook, Your search or RnD for the same will stop here. I am going to discuss the possible solution to export AOL mail to Outlook. As we know that, Outlook stores data in PST format whereas, AOL is also an email client that save the data in its server. With this variation of data storage, users unable to directly access AOL mail in MS Outlook account. Hence, users need to convert AOL mail to Outlook PST file formats.
Considering the solution to import AOL Mail to Outlook, Let’s connect with the basic related terms and information.
Why do Users Need to Export AOL Mail to Outlook?
MS Outlook is the most used email client and provides extraordinary features. It also influences the users to switch from AOL to Outlook. Some of the features of Outlook mentioned-below:
- MS Outlook is highly secured and also compatible with cross-platform functionality.
- In Outlook, users can use the keyboard command to perform their tasks.
- It provides good cooperation with other MS Office programs.
These are the reasons that prompt the users to convert AOL mail to Outlook. Proceed further to know the solution for converting AOL mail to Outlook.
How to Export AOL Email to Outlook?
Prerequisites: To export AOL mail to Outlook, you need to Add AOL mail to Outlook using IMAP.
After adding the AOL mail to Outlook using IMAP, follow the below-given steps:
- Open your Microsoft Outlook program.
- Now, tap on File>Info>Account Setting respectively.
- Click on the New button from the Open account setting window.
- Check for Manual setup or additional server types and then tap to Next.
- Select IMAP/POP from the given list.
Account Type: IMAP
Incoming Mail Server: imap.aol.com
Outgoing Mail Server: smtp.aol.com
- Login with AOL id and password.
- Tick on Remember Password option and hit on the More setting.
- Click on Outgoing Server from Internet E-mail setting.
- Check for My Outgoing Server (SMTP) requires authentication.
- Here, Tap on the Advanced option and verify the details.
- Incoming Server: IMAP
- Port No: 993
Incoming Server Encrypted Connection: SSL
Outgoing Server: SMTP
Port No: 587
Outgoing Server Encrypted Connection: TLS/Auto
At last, click on OK. Here, You will get a congratulation message, close it and you can get your AOL account through MS outlook.
If you have followed the above step correctly, then surely you may able to convert AOL mail to Outlook. Besides this, it also includes some limitations.
Limitations of the Above Solution
- It can’t be possible for bulk emails.
- Required technical knowledge.
- Time-consuming process.
- Chances of data loss.
Above are some limitations while converting AOL mails to Outlook. But here, I have come up with a prominent software that helps to convert AOL mail to Outlook.
Convert AOL Mail to Outlook Using Prominent Software
If you want to forward AOL mail to Outlook or forward AOL email to Office 365, then you can opt for AOL Backup Software. The software is developed with an advanced algorithm that helps to maintain the data hierarchy throughout the process. Moreover, with this AOL backup tool, you can backup AOL emails in bulk.
The above write-up concludes the way to Convert AOL mail to Outlook. If you are wondering about a solution to convert AOL Mail or Backup AOL mail, then you can find the best solution to do so. Additionally, I have mentioned the reason as well as the best solution for converting AOL mail to Outlook.
Thanks for Reading Blog!!